Siberian Huskies 101
Love your lawn? Don't get a Siberian!
Photo provided by Louise Cooke
Shaytaan Siberian Huskies
Siberian Huskies DO:
- Need obedience training
- Love to dig holes
- Tend to hunt small animals
- Shed heavily once or twice a year
- Need an active lifestyle as they bore easily
- Need love and caring
The Siberian Husky is NOT:
- A couch potato -- they need lots of exercise
- A watch dog -- they do not have aggressive instincts and are often very friendly with strangers
The Siberian Husky IS:
- Gentle and friendly
- Eager to please and adaptable
- Very sociable with people and other dogs
- Easy to care for
- Clean -- has virtually no body odors
More about Siberian Huskies:
Thinking of Adopting a Siberian Husky?
So You Want A Siberian Husky?
The Joys of Owning a Mature Siberian